Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't find the answers you're looking for here, please get in touch and we'll be happy to provide one!
- How does the subscription work?
- It's simple. Think of it like a magazine subscription.
Simply fill out the information requested on our online subscription form, and then enter your payment information. Each month that you are subscribed, new cards will pop up in your mailbox! Your subscription will be billed on a recurring basis, meaning your credit/debit card will be automatically billed at the time you subscribe and each month after, until you decide to cancel.
That's it! Sit back and wait with eager anticipation for your mailman to deliver your first Haven mailing.
- When will my cards arrive?
- Your first batch of cards will arrive the month after you subscribe. For example, if you subscribe in April, you will begin receiving cards in May. When you subscribe you reserve your spot for the next batch of cards. This helps us know how many cards to anticipate printing since new cards are designed and printed each month.
Cards are mailed via first class USPS mail. We do our best to gets the cards in your mailbox the first week of the month, assuming the Post Office doesn't hold onto them for themselves.
- What makes Haven Paperie different from other stationery subscriptions?
- One thing that sets Haven apart from other stationery subscriptions is that each month all of our cards are original, new designs. Other subscriptions gather cards from various sources and curate their boxes that way. Our subscribers receive Haven cards before anyone else even sees them.
Another aspect is the influence that our subscribers have. We love to hear what they want to see in their mailings and often ask for quotes or ideas they have that they would like to see in card format.
- Can I PAUSE my subscription for a time?
- Yes! If you need a little break from your subscription for whatever reason, contact us and provide the month that you would like to restart your subscription in the future.
- Can I CANCEL my subscription?
- Yes! You can cancel at any time. While we hate to see you go, we understand it will happen from time to time.
Visit the account page, request your password, and once you've logged in, follow the steps to cancel your subscription.
- How can I update my billing information or shipping address?
- To update your billing information, visit your account page, request your password, and once you've logged in, you can edit your billing information.
To update your mailing address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your old and new mailing address so we can update your records.
- Can I request particular cards for my mailing?
- Right now customizations and special requests are not available, but this is something we are looking at in the future. Stay tuned.
- How can I get my hands on particular Haven cards I've seen (on the website or in past mailings)?
- Visit our shop on Etsy. Most of our cards are available for purchase there. If you do not see the particular card(s) you are seeking, get in touch and we'll be happy to track them down for you.
- Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes! We are currently looking for new places to partner with and carry our cards, so email email@example.com for more information or to request a catalog. If you are an Etsy user, you can also find us on Etsy Wholesale.
- Can I find your cards in stores?
- YES! We are proud to be carried in select stores. Check out our stockists page.
- Do you collaborate with or use stationery from other designers?
- We would love to partner with other designers. If you are a designer or know a designer whose stationery you think would be a good fit with Haven Paperie, please feel free to get in touch.